The red snapper is a fish that is found in the gulf of Mexico and some parts of the Atlantic ocean. Red snapper is the most common snapper caught. It tastes extremely delicious and is a white fish. Red Snapper has a great firm texture with a sweet taste, and does not have a fishy taste. Even the non fish loves can enjoy this type of snapper.
Red snapper can be cooked in multiple different styles and in different ways. You can grill red snapper, bake it, and fry it. No matter how you cook it, lots of flavor will be preserved. If your looking to cook a fish you have never had I suggest trying red snapper.
5 lbs. Red Snapper Filets – $97.99
from: The Crab Place
The following is a couple of delicious Red Snapper Recipes.
You can fill all of your red snapper needs at The Best Food Store
BBQ Red Snapper
1 or more whole fish red snappers sliced down the midline
Cooking it all
1. In the middle of the fish add salt and pepper
2. Add the jalapenos
3. Crush oranges in the middle and leave them their
4. Add the lemon juice and lemon
5. Place this fish on tin foil and add a little bit of water around the fish
6. Now seal really well, wrapping the fish fully in tight tin foil
7. Place this on the grill under medium heat
8. Flip one time
9. Unwrap the snapper when the fish is done cooking
10. Make your sides, this dish goes really well with rice
Baked Red Snapper
2-6 red snapper fillets each about half a lbs
Salt and pepper
1 medium red onion chopped
1 red pepper chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1 stick of butter
2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
Cooking it all
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fish fillets
3. In a glass baking dish add the onions and peppers
4. Place butter over each fillet
5. Sprinkle the Worchester sauce over each fish fillet
6. Bake for around 12-15 minutes or until ready, enjoy !
Please sign up for our NewsletterSign up for our newsletter to recieve occasional updates about our site! We'll send you different recipes and discounts we recieve!